Thursday, March 19, 2009

I need a new job :\

Basically, I need a new job.Im so tired of working retail. I've been with forever 21 for almost a year and I am only working 5 hours a week and one day. I can't call off when I am sick or else I will get written up which is complete bullshit. If I am sick, I know enough so that a doctor doesn't have to tell me what I already know. I am afraid I am going to lose this job because I called off due to cramps. This is my only jon and only source of income right now and I've been applying everywhere, but nobody seems to call or when they do it's either a scam or they just totally forget to call back to schedule an interview... I just hOpe that all goes well and the places I apply to end up giving me a chance and call me back... Inshallah everything works out. I'm just so stressed out!! With school , work , and just everything. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment