Friday, April 3, 2009

Hey ladies!
Today, I went to tysons corner and visited the Lush Cosmetics store!!

I had purchased the Porridge Soap and I had gotten this for $7.02 and the amount is pretty decent. I will review once i've tried it.
I also got the Sex in the shower emotibomb and it smells really good, although I had read reviews on it and everybody had said that it doesn't last long at all. I am going to break it into chunks so it lasts longer!

I also got 2 samples.
1. Angels on bare skin cleanser: Gentle exfoliating cleanser with ground almonds, lavender & rose. (I am really excited about trying this, but I hope it doesn't break me out)
2. Fresh Farmacy : Chamomile, lavender, & Tea tree facial soap for troubled skin (I am also very excited to try this, since I do have sensitive and acne-prone skin. I heard really good reviews about this calming acne and reducing redness!)


Besides this haul,
March 28th was my friends 21st birthday. We had actually had dinner at this restuarant called Sakura, which is basically a japanese restaurant and they basically cook in front of you and do really cool tricks. Our chef was a blast! and omg, the food is AMAZING!!!! After dinner, we had all went to the bar he works at and we had his party there. It was really fun and I had a little too much to drink. I am a light weight, I'm not gonna lie. I haven't drank in like...... almost a year. I had 4 cocktails, 1 shot, a sip of yuengling and let me tell you, I thought I was okay and then everything hit me later in the night. Everything was so blurry, but I had fucking fun! I don't regret it except I should've controlled my intake a lot better, but hey, I learned my lesson. I actually ended up puking my guts out in the bathroom and I felt much better and STILL was a good sport and partied like crazy except I drank water :) As long as I am not going out every weekend and getting plastered, I will survive. It was so funny though because my boyfriend doesn't drink and I love that about him, but he was our DD for the night. He actually had a shot and couple sips of my drinks, but hes a huge guy! Nothing can phase him ;)!! (I am actually going to post pictures up maybe in a later entry of him and I and basically tell ya'll how we met lol)


BASICALLY, I WOULD DO IT AGAIN!! CEPT' BE SMART ABOUT IT! :)



OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, I had went to my interview at Caring Hands Animal hospital on Tuesday and they called me back today!!! They asked me to come in for a working interview and they basically watch how I work with animals as well as the other employees! I AM SO EXCITED! BECAUSE I LOVE ANIMALS YAYAYAYAYAY... jk hehe but no I really do love animals! Wish me luck guys! :):)

muahhhh muah muah!

bye bye dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment